Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this
Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and
disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our
- Information linked to your name or username will never be shared.
- Information linked to other player names or usernames will also never be shared.
- We are not responsible for data that you select to publicly share, this is done at your own discretion.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Types of Information Collected
Personally Identifiable Information
Personal information is information that identifies you and may be used to contact you on-line or off-line. BubbleProtection.com collects personal information from our online visitors during account registration, or through sign-ups, and other marketing surveys and email campaigns. Information collected will vary depending upon the activity and may include your name, e- mail address, phone number, home address, birth date, and credit card information. In addition, we may collect demographic information such as gender, zip code, software, platform, Internet IP address and connection, information about your use of the website such as click paths and other data that you may provide in surveys or online profiles. We may combine demographic information with personal information, such as email address, to tailor our offerings or web pages to your preferences or interests.
We may store non-personally identifiable information that we collect through log files to
create a profile of our users in the aggregate. Log files record internet protocol (IP) addresses,
browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time
stamp, and number of clicks which we will use to analyze trends, administer the Service or
BubbleProtection.com website, track aggregate service and usage patterns, and gather broad
demographic information for general use. Your individual usage cannot be tracked through
As is standard practice on many web sites, BubbleProtection.com may use "cookies" and other technologies to recognize you and provide personalization, as well as to help us understand which parts of our web site is the most popular, where our visitors are going and how much time they spend there.
Before purchasing any protection from BubbleProtection.com, members must agree to the Terms and Service of Bubble Protection. Where users warrant and agree that they are not under the age of eighteen or older in the event the jurisdiction in which they live in requires a greater age of majority to enter into binding contracts.
How We Use the Information
Account Maintenance and Transactions
We use your personal information to maintain your BubbleProtection.com account and to provide the website to you. In addition, the personal information you provide will allow us to alert you to new products, features and enhancements; special offers; and events of interest. We may send you electronic communications about BubbleProtection.com products or services.
BubbleProtection.com may perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users, and their usage patterns, for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our user base.
Products and Services from Third Parties
BubbleProtection.com will not share your personal information with companies and organizations that request said information. We will specifically not provide your personal information to any other member, poker site, gaming site or third party.
Changing or Updating Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number numbers) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact support@BubbleProtection.com.
All material contained on this website is protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any material contained on the website without the prior written consent of BubbleProtection.com. All rights are reserved.
Compliance with Legal Process
We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web sites; or
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).